Friday, November 23, 2007

Episode 1: Big Boobs, Little Man


She's back! Let's face it, we all love New York. Is it her boisterous personality, her fantastic weave, her breast implants, or her love of ranch sauce? This has been the question that has plagued our generation for two years and will likely continue for decades. Sure, I could go on and on about how great New York is, but you can find that anywhere. This blog is dedicated to Midget Mac and his actions on Season 2 of "I Love New York".


Who is Midget Mac? Well he is a little p
erson from Jacksonville that competed on season 2 of "I Love New York". He's been in various music videos and has captured the hearts and minds of America. And if you just look at him it's easy to see why.
Episode 1 of the new season is pretty standard. The episode is all about New York meeting her new men. When she meets the men she bestows a nickname upon them and that is how Midget Mac got his name. I can't figure out the logic New York used to give Midget Mac his nickname, but I've deduced it either has something to do with his stature or his love for Mac N' Cheese.
After the nickname segment, the show just goes into a mixer format where New York gets to casually mingle with her new supply of men and get an idea of who she wants to keep on the show. New York's impression of Midget Mac in her own words is this "He’s definitely like a little leprechaun and I did have my fears! I don’t know if he has magical powers and he could shrink me down. I don’t know what’s going on with Midget Mac. Hopefully he can rescue me from these dorks. able to speak what we all think, I mean I would never publicly express my theories on the shrinkin" This quote helps give us another window into why we love New York so much. She isg powers of little people. Then the first one on one meeting occurs, which I think went rather well for our man Midget Mac. ------->

Midget Mac busted out some smooth dialogue with New York, telling her that she is "sexier than a 10-piece dinner". That is pretty damn sexy if you ask me, on the dinner piece scale I only rated my girlfriend a 7-piece, so Midget Mac definitely has high praise for New York's beauty.

As is often the case in this TV show the subject of Midget's Mac package came up, to which Midget Mac addressed in a simple manner "We lay down in the bed, we the same size. I’m not bragging, but every girl that I’ve done been with says how’s my d*** so big to be so small. Third leg, like, longer than my second leg. that statement and actually have a chance of it being true. We also found out that New York" At least in Midget Mac's case, we have a man who can say's theory was in fact correct and that Midget Mac has some magical bed that can make them the same size when they are laying down on it. With the performance he displayed tonight it seemed logical to me that he was insured getting his chain and will move onto to the next show.

There is only one thing that could hurt Midget Mac's chances for the night, and that is New York's opinionated mother Sister Patterson. Midget Mac got to sit down with the closest human form of Satan and had a confrontation. Sister Patterson was staring down Midget Mac and when Midget Mac asked her "Do I look funny?" she said "No you don't...yes, you do." She said she's used to seeing babies his size, but not grown men. She said she'd react the same way if she saw 40-foot man. Considering there has never been a documented human being over 10 feet tall, I think she's pretty safe.

Midget Mac took it like the man he is and spared her life for the day, although he easily could've taken it.

This led to the eliminations where New York had some tough decisions to make. Satan decided to put in her 2 cents here:


Was all hope lost for our man, Midget Mac? Well, things looked grim during eliminations as chain after chain was handed out to various contestants and then it came down to the last chain. Midget Mac's neck was barren and his odds seemed slim. Thankfully, New York opened her heart and said "she felt a special connection with this last guy" and gave her last chain to Midget Mac.


Into the mix for one more week...we can all sleep well at night now

No comments: